[ RadSafe ] risk from being overweight

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Wed Jun 24 11:13:42 CDT 2009

"We would just rationalize more!", reponded an obese genius,

to suggestion by a physicist that more brain capacity would enable miracles,

in a my self-help group for obesity, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and smoking

(the "Healthy Measures" Safeway rewards ~$800/yr, ~$1,500/family, less premium -

 result unchanged health indsurance premiums while others rose 38% in the past 4 years).

Howard Long, family doctor