[ RadSafe ] Erratum "There's No Such Thing As Nuclear Waste"

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Sun Mar 15 00:15:14 CDT 2009

Ted Rockwell has a graph in his book, Creating the New World, that shows

costs up >10 times as regulations increased >10 times.

 I assumed that costs and regulation would be much less when based on

it taking >10x exposure to do harm. Apparently many other factors -.

Is political pretext for self-aggrandizement one that would increase regs and cost?

I also note George's correction of my assumption that the French and USNavy

were using efficient reprocessing. Apparently GE has a much more efficient system

awaiting funding and political approval.

Howard Long