[ RadSafe ] Erratum "There's No Such Thing As Nuclear Waste"

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Sun Mar 15 12:28:11 CDT 2009

Exposure control is one regulatory factor that affects cost. Safety provides for the significant cost incurred.

There in no probability that regulatory limits will be relaxed, and if the rest of the world is a precursor, we will observe dose limit reduction (not soon).

Even if limits would be relaxed, an increase to 20 rem annual limit in no way could ever be justified.

Regards,

Sandy Perle
Sent via ATT by Moto Q9h