[ RadSafe ] Area Monitor System for 6 locations

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 28 19:49:23 CDT 2009

I recommend that you contact Ludlum, see http://www.ludlums.com/, and tell them of your specific needs.  I've found that their pricing is very competitive.  The following information is for their sales representative for your area:

Atlantic Nuclear Corporation
John Anderson / John Anderson Jr.

Address:
1020 Turnpike Street #9