[ RadSafe ] (no subject)

Christopher W. Becker cwbecker at umich.edu
Sun Mar 29 18:25:14 CDT 2009

All,

I am looking for decommissioning applications where the U.S. Nuclear
Regulatory Commissions default DCGLs from NUREG 5512 Vol 3 (1999) and NUREG
1757 (2006)for soil or surface have been used in a decommissioning project.
As part of their use, an evaluation to show that the Default DCLGs are valid
for use for the stated application is required.  I am looking for example
writeups for this evaluation.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Christopher W. Becker, Project Manager
Ford Nuclear Reactor Decommissioning Project
2301 Bonisteel Blvd Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2100
Office: 734.764.6224
Fax:    734.936.1571
Cell:   734.320.1711