[ RadSafe ] Article on Chernobyl

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Mon Mar 30 16:03:54 CDT 2009

Has anyone thought to investigate possible parallel changes  in
populations of natural predators of the species thought to be in decline
as a function of radioactivity or other Chernobyl contamination?
Natural equilibria are not instantaneous phenomena ....  just wondering
-- there just might be a lot of hungry birds flying around that area ......
Best,
Maury&Dog  [MaurySiskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com]