[ RadSafe ] Article on Chernobyl

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:32:22 CDT 2009

Given the return of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone to our furry and feathered
friends, no longer predated on by human beans, perhaps the explanation might
be simply that in the protected area, more insectivores are present.  The
insect population my also be strongly affected by the distribution of summer
thunderstorm rainfall as was the pattern of radionuclide distribution (wet /
dry deposition - washout / fallout)

Dan ii

--

Dan W McCarn, Geologist