[ RadSafe ] Mr. Connell states basis for radon risk reduction "havebeen rejected by legitimate scientists for decades"

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Tue May 5 19:43:24 CDT 2009

May 5

         True enough.  No one has made that claim.  Is it possible to prove
that 250 pCi/L in a home *can* cause cancer?  Or that it will?  And for
what period of time must one be exposed to Rn at this level?  Etc., etc.  I
am not suggesting that anyone is making the claim that exposure in a home,
at this level, can cause cancer.  I am merely asking an academic question,
to wit, can it be proven.

Steven Dapra