[ RadSafe ] Mr. Connell states basis for radon risk reduction "havebeen rejected by legitimate scientists for decades"

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Wed May 6 04:18:05 CDT 2009

It is difficult to follow this thread without some amusement. If memory
serves, there were intense and very informative disagreements on radsafe
about 12 years ago (among other periods). The archives would refresh
many of these data including vigorous efforts by Bill Field and others
-- it was complete with a mystery participant who refused to identify
themselves or their affiliation. My subjective recollection is that
Bernie Cohen's classic comprehensive work pretty well carried the day.
That research still stands, I think, untarnished to this day.  In any
case, there remains a wealth of information and references in the
archives of that once upon a time in a land far away ....    sigh ....

http://www.radlab.nl/radsafe/archives/

Best,
Maury&Dog   [MaurySiskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com]