[ RadSafe ] Update "Half Century of Health Physics" DVD

Bob Cherry bobcherry at satx.rr.com
Wed May 6 11:59:50 CDT 2009

The new Microsoft Windows 7 due out in the fall will contain a virtual
version of Windows XP, so maybe the DVD will work with it.

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&arti
cleId=9132119&source=rss_news

After setup, it looks like running the DVD will be no problem.

Also, Vista can run a virtual PC into which you can load a copy of Windows
XP as the operating system.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloadS/details.aspx?FamilyID=04d26402-3199-48a3-
afa2-2dc0b40a73b6&displaylang=en

This is a more complicated workaround, but you might have fun trying it. I
use it to run RESRAD on my Vista computer.

Bob C