[ RadSafe ] radiation risk

Tuttle, William K. (Portland) William.Tuttle at va.gov
Tue May 5 09:15:31 CDT 2009

Scientific concerns aside, risk statements for human subjects are to be written at an 8th grade level-i.e. easily understood.  This does not, in my opinion, meet that criteria.

William K. Tuttle III, PhD
Radiation Safety Officer
Portland VA Medical Center

Any and all opinions expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect those of the Portland VA Medical Center, The Department of Veterans Affairs, or the United States Government.

This transmission is intended only for the use of the person or office to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or protected by law.  All others are hereby notified that receipt of this message does not waive any applicable privilege or exemption from disclosure and that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately at the following telephone number:   503-220-8262, ext 55853.  Thank you.