[ RadSafe ] Obama to name Reid ally as NRC chairman--"ACommissioner's Perspective on Nuclear Regulation"

blhamrick at aol.com blhamrick at aol.com
Fri May 15 20:25:53 CDT 2009

I meant that "socialized medicine" shouldn't mean free medical care with no reasonable trade off, such as the occasional NPP or waste site,   which also provide a "social" benefit.

In my opinion, if we want to share in social benefits, we should share in social risks, especially where those theoretical "risks" may, in fact, provide a net social benefit.

Barbara