[ RadSafe ] Fwd: CTBTO PRESS RELEASE - CTBTO's INITIAL FINDINGS ON THE DPRK's ANNOUNCED NUCLEAR TEST .htm

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:34:26 CDT 2009

RADSAFErs,

Please read the attachment for unbiased information about the recent nuclear
test in North Korea. Having been part of the Austrian delegation to the
CTBTO for more than ten years I can testify that the CTBTO is a very
reliable and unpartial source, which has all technical means to detect
nuclear explosions. Please have a look to the last paragraph, which shows
you all those states, which have not ratified the ComprehensiveTestBanTreaty
or not even signed it yet. I hope that the US RADSAFErs are not to much
surprised to find the USA among the other so called "rogue states".

Best regards,

Franz