[ RadSafe ] blocking of trolls

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Nov 12 10:57:29 CST 2009

Dear listowner, dear RADSAFErs,

I seriously ask you, how to block some (actually only one) person(s) from my
in-box, who distributes via the list, that I am not a PhD, ridicules my name
by adding discrimating additions, clearly associated to humiliate Scottish
persons. I  am not sure how this conforms with antidiscrimination acts in
the USA, but I think that this should be settled within the RADSAFE
community, which is so helpful in so many situations. If some US
participants like the well know anti-European –sorry I forgot his name and I
am to lazy to look it after - the list like to receive his ridiculous mails,
I do not want to prevent them from it and to ban him from the list. His
attempt to ban me from the list was btw really ridiculous, as any other
attemps including the most recent ones were.

Please  help to purify the list from  this person or at least to help me not
to have to read his nonsensical and hateful messages. I am not going to
cancel my RADSAFE subscription because of such a ..... person....

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD

MinRat i.R.