AW: [ RadSafe ] How to stop deadly iPhone radiation

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Oct 1 11:41:41 CDT 2009

Mike and other RADSAFErs,

I understand your reaction since I have been during the aftermath of the
Chernobyl accident also been confronted with a person, who offered his help,
because he could "feel" the radiation. I very politely thanked him for his
offer, telling him that we had enough people to do all the analysis (which
partly was not true, because the numbers of analyses necessary and those
required were far apart). I told him that I would call him, in case we
needed him - he did not leave a telephone number. I think he was happpy.

The person I described was obviously insane. The same is obviously true for
the person you describe.

I feel sorry for this kind of people, stricken with paranoia, schizophrenia
or other mental illness. I do not assume that you wanted to ridicule the
person you were in contact with.

What I really do not like is the attempt of some people who are close to
paranoia trying to convince the population about the tremendous dangers of
nuclear power, DU, plutonium etc. Etc. Etc. But they are considered to be

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7