[ RadSafe ] Childhood Leukemia and proximity to nuclear power plants

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sat Oct 3 14:57:23 CDT 2009

Was there not serious examinations years ago of incidence clusters in
the context of possible public health effects of nuclear power plants,
high voltage power lines, alternating current household wiring, and so on?

I apologize for not having checked yet, but I believe large numbers of
these references are in the Radsafe archives. To the best of my
recollection, statistically significant  incidence of health problem
clusters were not found .
Best,
Maury&Dog