[ RadSafe ] Source in Twin towers

Thomas Johnston tjohnstn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 22:53:38 CDT 2009

Good evening All,

I recall although I am unable to locate the specific sources, the paper(s)
written that details the specific inventory and quantities of radioactive
materials present "on or about" September 11th, and within the property that
encompases the World Trade Center and the attacks and resultant destruction
of these properties and loss of life.

Please contribute this information to the List if a member can recall more
specifics regarding this question and references and the appropriate
detailed answers.

Best regards,

Thomas P. Johnston
Health Physicist