[ RadSafe ] Re:Source in Twin towers

Clayton J Bradt cjb01 at health.state.ny.us
Mon Oct 5 09:56:42 CDT 2009

At the time, I was director of the NYS Dept. of Labor radiation control
program.  The only regulated sources we were aware of being in the towers
were in a couple of GL-devices owned by the Port Authority. Explosives
detectors I believe.   We checked to see if any industrial radiography had
been going on and determined that no licensees were working anywhere near
there.

Don't know where the story about a large source in the towers came from,
but it's news to me.

Clayton J. Bradt
Principal Radiophysicist

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.