[ RadSafe ] Airfilter gamma spectrum 1986

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:57:42 CDT 2009

Hi Peter:

I worked 2 years at the Sosny Labs in Belarus.  I'm not sure what high
resolution gamma data they might have, but if you can't find it anywhere
else, I could ask my friends there or perhaps at the Khlopin Radium
Institute in St. Petersburg.

Alternately, the IAEA lab at Seibersdorf may have data from that time.
Perhaps Franz knows...

I was standing in the rain near Salzburg when the cloud came over!

Dan ii

--
Dan W McCarn, Geologist
7 Likely Place