[ RadSafe ] Action Plans: 2009 ICBUW International Action Day in Japan

Roger Helbig rhelbig at sfo.com
Fri Oct 16 07:00:23 CDT 2009

Do any of you live in Japan or have colleagues there?  If so, I would like to know more about Kazashi.  I have accused him of being a paid stooge of the anti-nuclear community.  I rather wonder if that is true.  I also make you aware of this in order to make the media aware of the falsity of this international day of action.  I wonder what keeps driving these people on.  DU probably never will be fired again.  The explosively formed projectile (EFP) that results in a near molten slug of copper that penetrates armor is probably the armor piercing ammunition of the future.  From its effectiveness as an IED in Iraq, requiring much less cost and manufacturing the DU penetrator round, it probably will soon find its way into anti-tank rounds.

Roger Helbig

The photos are the same that have been shown at Scottish Parliament, European Parliament – I believe that they were taken under Saddam Hussein’s government’s watchful eye and they really are very misrepresenting.