[ RadSafe ] XRF Exciter Source Am-241

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Fri Oct 16 10:47:22 CDT 2009

Gert:
AFAIK, he current owner of New England Nuclear is PerkinElmer
(http://las.perkinelmer.com/TechnicalSupport/default.htm )
(ref:
http://www2.dupont.com/Heritage/en_US/related_topics/newengland_nuclear_corp
oration.html)

However, finding a special form certificate for a source of this vintage
will be difficult! You may get the sealed source registration of this source
through them. But if it is for shipping purposes, you can always ship as
non-special form.

Regards
Doug
Doug Aitken