[ RadSafe ] Re: Radioactive Waste Disposal

Clayton J Bradt cjb01 at health.state.ny.us
Mon Oct 26 13:33:13 CDT 2009

Christopher M. Timm, PE wrote:

"What is astonishing is that all the 'eminent scientists' think that future

generations will be less able to solve problems than our generations.  We
are much better at safely containing nuclear waste now than we were in the

1950's so why do all the scientists think that we will not continue to
improve  our knowledge and capabilities?"

Some decades ago ( approximately coeval with the establishment of the EPA )
Planet of the Apes  became the official future.  Thus all environmental,
economic and energy planning is required to assume that future generations
will be incapable of protecting themselves against the legacy we leave
behind.  No credit is ever given for intellectual, scientific or
technological development.

Clayton J. Bradt
dutchbradt at hughes.net

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.