[ RadSafe ] Optical Couplant (UNCLASSIFIED)

Falo, Gerald A Dr CIV USA MEDCOM CHPPM Jerry.Falo at us.army.mil
Wed Oct 28 08:19:41 CDT 2009

Classification:  UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Syd,

There is some information in Techniques for Nuclear and Particle Physics
Experiments - A How-to Approach" by W.R. Leo. I have a 1987 edition, but
there might be a newer edition with more information.

Specifically, chapter 9 covers "Scintillation Detector Mounting and
Operation."  The references for this chapter date between 1952 and 1979,
so the information might be out of date.  There is one section (section
9.2) on "Coupling to the PM<" but there're no data nor references  in
the section.

I don't if this helps, but here it is.

Jerry