[ RadSafe ] Alarm on AMS3

Jeff Sawyer jeff.sawyer at charter.net
Wed Oct 28 09:10:33 CDT 2009

If the unit you have uses a large bell on side, then you're going to have to
remove it and either replace it with something a little quieter or use an
external device to make whatever level of noise you prefer.

The AMS3 does have alarm outputs you can use with some other device -
perhaps an external Sonalert from Mallory?

Jeff Sawyer
Lab Impex Systems
Kohler, WI
920-889-2983