[ RadSafe ] The State of Radiation Safety in the Industrial setting

Scott Cargill scott at vxray.com
Wed Sep 9 15:29:13 CDT 2009

I'm working on a paper to be presented at ASNT's (American Society of
Non-Destructive Testing)  fall conference (Oct 2009)

I thought I would explore the question of "What is the State of
Radiation Safety" specifically in the U.S. the real question I have is
how are we doing from the Rad Safety view, I would think it could be
said that compared to the 1980s we're doing great, no source disconnects
on a daily basis, very few personnel over exposures, etc. But then again
that would be an assumption on my part. So my question to you all is
what do you think?

This email has been scanned by the MailProtector(r) Email Security System.
For more information please visit http://www.mailprotector.net/email