[ RadSafe ] U.S. senator promises look into cellphone-cancer link -Yahoo! News

Tue Sep 15 13:12:36 CDT 2009

WHAT!?!?  You mean we should consider possible downside effects and
prioritize with other risks before making a knee-jerk reaction?  Have
you been following the cellphone-cancer discussion AT ALL!?!

-----Original Message-----
From: Strickert, Rick [mailto:rstrickert at signaturescience.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 11:06 AM
To: Brennan, Mike (DOH); Radsafe
Subject: RE: [ RadSafe ] U.S. senator promises look into
cellphone-cancer link -Yahoo! News

"If they REALLY want to change the hardware of a cell phone to save
lives, set it so the GPS chip disables the phone if it is traveling more
than, say, one mile-per-hour.  That way no one could talk on the phone
while driving."

Such a GPS-disabling feature would prevent passengers in cars, trucks,
taxis, buses, and trains from using their phones for business, family,
or emergencies (and not just to 911).