AW: [SPAM][ RadSafe ] RE: What Are Radionuclear Materials?

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Sep 21 14:18:28 CDT 2009

Sorry, Rick,

Your list of anti-SI-publications does not impress me at all. The journal of
Chem. Ed. I do not know, but it is without doubt not authorative in
Radiation Protection and opinions expressed there can be easily disregarded!
To refer to a discussion on RADSAFE, which is to the absolute majority
frequented by US-Scientists to back the anti-SI-unit movement against world
wide consent is absurd. BTW I am rather sure that I have participated in
this discussion and sure did not advocate the old units.

The origin of this discussion was invention of new terms! I am further
afraid, that some new terms seem to either downplay or in the absolute
majority of cases enhance the perception of the population about nuclear
"dangers".

Best regards,

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.