[ RadSafe ] Re: Part II CHP prep

Demers, Joseph W Joseph_W_Demers at RL.gov
Tue Sep 22 09:09:15 CDT 2009

One resource I would recommend is a book that is called "Contemporary Health Physics" published by Wiley.  As you prepare, this book is an excellent resource of examples and problems that really helped me pull it together and get ready for the exam.

Best of luck.

Regards,
Joe DeMers
Certified Health Physicist, Certified Safety Professional
The contents of this message are mine personally and do not reflect the views or position of the U.S. Department of Energy or the federal government.