[ RadSafe ] Fw: Finding a non-solution for a non-problem

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 23:15:03 CDT 2010

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Jerry Cohen <jjc105 at yahoo.com>
To: Doug Huffman <doug.huffman at wildblue.net>
Sent: Sun, March 28, 2010 5:02:28 PM
Subject: Re: Finding a non-solution for a non-problem

Don, Sandy, et al,
I too, am disgusted with the several decades of floundering and the billions of dollars that have been squandered seeking an acceptable solution to the non- problem of nuclear waste management. Perhaps some effort to define the nature of the problem should precede a massive effort to find a solution.
Jerry Cohen