[ RadSafe ] Salsman warning

Doug Huffman doug.huffman at wildblue.net
Tue Apr 6 14:41:37 CDT 2010

In re windpower; the avoided cost of electricity here on this isolated
Island is US$0.06 per KiloWatt-hour, that is the cost of electrical
power only without the infrastructure costs.  You do the arithmetic.

As to the rest of your assertions, you are making the assertions, it is
your burden to prove them but not ours to disprove them.