[ RadSafe ] Approaching nuclear power dialogue

Perle, Sandy SPerle at mirion.com
Thu Apr 8 11:25:50 CDT 2010

Jeff,

I would agree that it should not be the nuclear industry itself, but should be a mutual effort of those who are knowledgeable. However, those actually involved in the design, construction operation and maintenance of a nuclear facility in my opinion need to be a significant part of the dialogue. The key is that they can't dismiss contrary opinions as was the case when I first started in the industry back in 1971. Those mistakes still haunt us today.

Regards,

Sandy

Sander C. Perle
President