[ RadSafe ] Radiation from Uranium Oxide

Roger Helbig rhelbig at sfo.com
Thu Apr 22 07:14:36 CDT 2010

Bob Nichols in his April 7 article - PTSD, infertility and other
consequences of war makes the following claim about radiation - I am quite
sure it is bogus, but I would like to have accurate information to refute
it.  Thank you.

Roger Helbig

"Each tiny milligram (of Depleted Uranium Oxide) shoots about 1,251,000
powerful radioactive bullets a day with a range of about 20 cells of the
human body for thousands or even billions of years. This is according to
noted mathematician and radiation expert, Rosalie Bertell, Ph.D., GNSH."

Nichols claims that this is weaponized uranium oxide ceramic gas - something
that we all know does not exist.  Does anyone have the boiling point of
Uranium Oxide readily handy?

What is the approximate size of one 1 milligram of DU Oxide?

If anyone would like to help me take apart either the Nichols article or the
Jerry Mazza article that has been spun off of Nichols's lies with even
bigger Mazza exaggerations, I sure would appreciate the help.  I am starting
with the Nichols article.  I am hoping if I can show that this is totally
preposterous that Mazza's article will be hoisted on its own petard.