[ RadSafe ] Flyby News - DU Ante-up * (Encouraging Lies aboutUranium to be Spread at Earth Day)

Ed Hiserodt hise at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 21 17:22:38 CDT 2010

Actually there wasn't a reactor in Cassini, but an even less dangerous
"radioisotope thermal generator" [RTG] consisting of a gazillion
thermocouples in series and parallel cozied up around a chunk of non-fissile
Pu238.  I guess we should remember that Earth Day just happens to be Lenin's
Birthday.  What a coincidence, eh?

"The best way to destroy the capitalist system is to debauch the currency"

Vladimir Lenin

Ed Hiserodt

Maumelle AR