[ RadSafe ] Flyby News - DU Ante-up * (Encouraging Lies about Uranium to be Spread at Earth Day)

Roger Helbig rhelbig at sfo.com
Wed Apr 21 16:28:13 CDT 2010

Jonathan Mark started his Flyby News when he was concerned about the small
nuclear reactor that NASA lofted into space in the Cassini probe - now, he
is spreading the latest lies about depleted uranium having caused Israel's
sperm count to go down - this whole idea began in the imagination of Bob
Nichols, who also pretends to be a reporter, but it was picked up by Jerry
Mazza, 9/11 Truth and anti-HAARP among other things conspiracy writer -
Mazza appears to have a very large following and Nichols also got picked up
by Tim King anti-Israel former news jock who is in Salem, Oregon.  In this
issue of the Flyby News, which appears to be widely circulated and read,
Mark calls for people to spread these lies as part of their Earth Day
activities.  Mark is strongly anti-nuclear, so this is just another shot at
nuclear energy aimed at the most committed of the environmentalists.

Roger Helbig