[ RadSafe ] Radiation from Uranium Oxide

Jeff Terry terryj at iit.edu
Thu Apr 22 11:07:18 CDT 2010

Kai is definitely correct .001/10.96 is 9x10-5 cm^3. Sorry, I
converted to mg in my head instead of using google. What kind of
people use powers of ten instead of nice round numbers like 3/32 ; ).

My numbers were for .1 gram or 100 mg.

For 1 mg, it would be  .3 mm by .3 mm by 1 mm or a 0.5 mm diameter
sphere.

Thanks Kai,

Jeff

Jeff Terry