[ RadSafe ] FW: OSL/TLD Comparison Experience

Perle, Sandy SPerle at mirion.com
Fri Apr 23 10:26:05 CDT 2010

Dan,

Please also address angularity, linearity, how variable the two technologies compared, time of irradiation until read, location of dosimeters, etc. You don't provide any data to make a evaluation and/or conclusion. What is right, what is not, perhaps the whole set were incorrect. More details please.

Thanks,

Sandy Perle
Sent from my Windows phone from AT&T