[ RadSafe ] FW: Your Gmail address, bushjean113 at gmail.com, has been created

Jean Bush jbush1 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 17:43:29 CDT 2010

Hello All,

I am sick and tired of Hotmail crashing every few days so I've created a new Gmail account.  Please acknowledge this email so I can lock in your address without error.

bushjean113 at gmail.com.

Thanks heaps.  See you soon.

Jean Bush

www.jean-bush.blogspot.com

"Learning is not enhanced by leaping to conclusions that shut down investigation."
Michael Brennan

"Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking.  It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails."
I Corinthians 13:4-8