[ RadSafe ] Radiobiology for the Radiologist - looking for book

Thomas Johnston tjohnstn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 07:28:55 CDT 2010

Hello Group-
I was wondering if anyone may have an extra copy or an unwanted copy of:
"Radiobiology for the Radiologist" by Eric Hall?
Looking for a book that is no longer needed or wanted.
Or perhaps, a book that you just do not have room for any more!
Your book will be well cared for and used to enhance my knowledge.

And yes, I do know where to find used copies online.
Thank you for taking te time to consider my request.

Best regards,
Tom Johnston