[ RadSafe ] Interesting article

Perle, Sandy SPerle at mirion.com
Tue Aug 3 12:41:44 CDT 2010

Yet the NRC is considering lowering the USA limits to coincide with the majority of limits found world-wide. The consensus is that our current limits are scientifically acceptable, yet political pressure will prevail. Fortunately this would take many years before the lowering would occur. Just think of the expense involved!

Regards,

Sandy

Sander C. Perle
President