[ RadSafe ] Lead Spectroscopist position -- Atlanta, GA

Cary Renquist cary.renquist at ezag.com
Fri Aug 20 19:17:59 CDT 2010

Our sister company in Atlanta, GA has an opening for a Lead
Spectroscopist.

Eckert & Ziegler Analytics, located in Atlanta, GA, is committed to the
preparation of quality radioactive calibration standards and
calibration-related products. For more information about our company,
please visit our website at http://www.analyticsinc.com/.

We have an opening for a Lead Metrologist who will be responsible for
maintaining the Company's Radioassay and Calibration Program.  Will
oversee counting room operations including calibration of special
sources, troubleshooting, and installation of new counting systems.
Will review and approve Quality Assurance data for standards and provide
support to customer service in responding to technical inquiries from
clients.  Will also oversee the technical aspects of the environmental
and hot cross check programs.

The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Physics or
Chemistry with at least 5 years experience combining basic
radiochemistry analysis of samples by chemical separation and direct
counting and preparation/calibration of radioactivity standards.
Master's degree and supervisory experience preferred. Must be familiar
with nuclear data references. Proficient with spectroscopy software and
commercially available statistical data analysis packages. Extensive
knowledge of counting statistics, radioactivity and radiochemistry and
perform radioactive source and instrument calibrations.

We offer comprehensive benefits including medical and dental coverage
for full-time, regular employees, 401(k) matching contribution, generous
vacation and sick time, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and profit
sharing program.

Interested applicants may submit their resume to: hr at ezag.com.

---
Cary Renquist