[ RadSafe ] Facebook

blreider at aol.com blreider at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 16:57:47 CDT 2010

Loss of privacy is a downside to Facebook with "friend" contacts.  I am not sure how FB security works with groups & followers.    LinkedIn is also another site, one that is more professional and I think - but am not sure - is more secure than Facebook.  I would vote for LinkedIn as a site for a professional message board .

Barbara Reider, CHP