[ RadSafe ] coal ash toxicity contribution from uranyl( Threshhold?)

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 14:50:22 CDT 2010

The existence of a threshold, or lack thereof, is generally determined by
committees that review available evidence and make  judgements. This is true in
both the cases of radioactive and chemical agents. That's how we got the LNT
nonsense that we seem to be stuck with--and the limitation on exposure to
carcinogens which apparently is "any is too much".. In both cases, there seems
to be little, if any, science supporting the decisions, and he who yells the
loudest, wins the argument.
Jerry Cohen