[ RadSafe ] Airport X-Ray scanners

Cary Renquist cary.renquist at ezag.com
Thu Dec 2 10:24:56 CST 2010

Hi John,

Wouldn't you need to know the current?  I don't think that the current
has been publicized.

The JH reports aren't really written well with regards to their
methodology... It is not clear that they took the walls of the chamber
into account.  They did perform HVL measurements, but they did not use
them for dose calculation.

---
Cary Renquist
cary.renquist at ezag.com