[ RadSafe ] Is there a way to include images and drawings in the messages posted here?

David Ehle ehle at agni.phys.iit.edu
Fri Dec 3 15:05:40 CST 2010

Your best bet is to use a free image hosting service such as imgur.com and
then provide the URL in your message. Depending on how you do the URL and
your mail client you might even be able to imbed it as a preview in your
message - though please remember that email is a text medium, not html.
I think the list tends to bounce html heavy messages.

David.