[ RadSafe ] Chernobyl-land

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Dec 17 10:41:52 CST 2010

Sorry, I cannot really understand your reasoning. Radiation protection
experts (how many are there really on RADSAFE?) should understand that such
a meal would be from the radiation protetcion point of view really
negligible. I hope they would have enjoyed it.
I myself was travelling in southern Styria in Austria during the Chernobyl
fallout to take samples for establishing the contamination. One evening I
spent in an hotel where the restaurant served among many other delicacies
roe deer liver pate, fried red deer with wild mushroom sauce.  Be sure that
I ordered this menu!!!!!

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7