[ RadSafe ] Chernobyl-land

Stewart Farber radproject at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 18 11:44:31 CST 2010

Guten Tag Franz,
My recent radsafe post below to an old friend, Joel Cehn, about dining on boar with wild Ukraine mushroom sauce, was meant to be totally TIC [ tongue-in-cheek ], --i.e.: facetious. A good sense of humor may be the best way to deal with the reality we face.

Question to ponder.-- If the British hunt pheasant with bird dogs like the English Springer Spaniel, what breed of Schweinehund are used to hunt boar? :-)

Please don't accuse me of textual harassment.

Happy Holidays and a Healthy, Successful New Year to All!

Stewart Farber, MSPH

Farber Medical Solutions, LLC
Radiation Oncology, Imaging & Rad Equipment Brokerage

Bridgeport, CT 06604

[203] 441-8433
http://www.farber-medical.com