[ RadSafe ] Vermont Yankee leaking tritium --- time to panic(?)

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Tue Feb 2 13:57:26 CST 2010

Dear Ed,
Yes. Emerging solutions are becoming increasingly apparent. Cease and
desist from any further complaining. Farther complaining on the other
hand will be tolerated for one more day. Stop all breathing as of
midnight tonight. The End-Of-The-World ceremony is scheduled at noon
tomorrow.  For End-Of-The-World insurance, call me at 817-666-5555 Ext
711. Don't delay, beat the rush, call today. Supplies are limited due to
EPA ruling promulgated on Jan 1st.
Best,
Maury&Dog
PS  World Jump Day scheduled originally for 15 July is hereby canceled.