[ RadSafe ] Vermont Yankee leaking tritium --- time to panic(?)

Mudek, Mario D. MARIO.D.MUDEK at saic.com
Tue Feb 2 18:41:17 CST 2010

Since Al and Mike's scenario lacked creativity

I thought of another:
Tritium leaking from an exit sign at a movie theater that prevents
scared movie goers from finding said exit once somebody yells 'Fire!' in
the crowded theater.........ah but wouldn't it be ironic if the movie
goers were there to see Al Gore's next block buster movie "How Climate
Change can only be solved by me and my cronies our way so just forget
about your own solutions no matter how much sense they make: you're
wrong!!"  Alternate Title "You're all a bunch of SHEEPLE" But I should
give sheep more credit than that.

-m