[ RadSafe ] International Dosimetry and Rercords Sympoisum 2010

Neill Stanford stanford at stanforddosimetry.com
Thu Feb 11 11:08:39 CST 2010

REGISTRATION IS OPEN – AGENDA OVERVIEW NOW AVAILABLE

     International Dosimetry and Records Symposium 2010
         Sponsored by Landauer, Inc. and Stanford Dosimetry, LLC

Dates: June 6 – 10, 2010
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Meeting website: Look at our new website,
www.internationaldosimetryandrecordssymposium.org

A brief overview of the agenda topics is now available with the final agenda
to follow soon.  Look for updates on our new website,
www.internationaldosimetryandrecordssymposium.org .

The same format introduced the last 2 symposiums will be used with one
exception.  The Records session will start later on Thursday at 10:30 AM
allowing you to attend other breakout sessions scheduled from 8:00 – 10:30
AM.  The first three days, Monday through Wednesday will continue to be
general sessions.

Please note registration is as follows:
*Attendee  $375
*Guest     $150
*Exhibitor $750 – attendee registration is not included.  Fees cover all
services (electrical, package handling, etc.), tables, space, exhibitor
reception and dinner Monday evening.

See you in June!

2010 International Dosimetry and Records Symposium Task Force:
Inid Deneau (ideneau at landauerinc.com )
Neill Stanford (stanford at stanforddosimetry.com )
Isabelle McCabe (immccabe at radsafety.com )
Rick Cadogan (rcadogan at anl.gov )