[ RadSafe ] Example of Non-Regulated Materials

blreider at aol.com blreider at aol.com
Wed Feb 17 08:46:25 CST 2010

Syd, perhaps the dirty glove boxes were hidden to shield them rather than hide them.  False walls can be used for that motive as well.

If this principals had such a high burdens of Am-241, didn't they realize there were problems with their processes?  Have they followed their employees to see if they also have no health effects?

Even if the shorter lived radionuclides are essentially decayed away, you still hav a heck of a lot of Am-241 and Cs-137.  Complicated with berrylium for Am-Be and neutrons.

Barbara Reider, CHP